Tuesday 14 July 2015

Top 5 for the Tea Cups Challenge and a Reminder for----In the Frame

Thank you all for your fantastic entries to our 
Tea Cups Challenge
We enjoyed visiting you and our choice as always was difficult to make.
So with out further ado these are our winners ,
in no particular order.......

TOP 5












Congratulations everyone,
please grab your winners badge from our sidebar
and display it with pride.

There is still another week for you to join our current challenge
Here are two more ideas  for frames,
one with string,
one with wooden coffee  stirrers.

Avril


you can find all the details here

Have a good week,
from the TioT's gang.

5 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you so very kindly for picking my card as one of the Top 5!!! I am honored! Off I go to update my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm so excited to be picked in the Top 5. I enjoyed taking part. Thanks everyone. Barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice for the top 5 and two great new samples as well

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone so much for picking my card in Top 5.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all! So many beautiful and inspiring projects! Thanks so much for featuring my card! I'm so honored and delighted :)

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x